Vice President and Associate General Counsel
- Responsible for policy issues that address access to health care, including facility regulations, state coverage issues, and insurance benefits.
- Support WSHA legal and regulatory work.
- Policy areas include charity care, certificate of need, and health information privacy.
- Financial Assistance
- Certificate of Need
- Death with Dignity Act
- End of Life Care Manual
- Financial Assistance Information for Hospitals
- Labor & Industries Regulatory Issues
- Other Regulatory Issues
- Washington State Department of Health Regulatory Issues
- Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner Regulatory Issues
- Standard Charity Care Documents: Participating Hospitals
- Bree Collaborative Regulatory Issues
- Washington State Health Care Authority Regulatory Issues
- End of Life and Reproductive Health Policies