president & chief executive officer
Support: Chris Ducharme
- Provides leadership to the organization’s effort to achieve its mission and purpose, both internal and external.
- Actively works with the board of trustees and committees of the board to build and execute the association’s strategic plan.
- Actively works with the broader membership for engagement in WSHA’s work and achievement of strategic goals.
- Fosters a healthy, collaborative and productive work culture.
- Builds and sustains partnerships with other key organizations in Washington State and nationally.
- Supervises key managerial leadership within the organization, and in partnership with the organizations’ boards, provides management to the Association of Washington Public Hospital Districts and Washington Hospital Services.
- Accepts ultimate operational, financial and managerial responsibility for the affairs and conduct of the Washington State Hospital Association.