Washington State’s Contacts
Everyone in Washington State is represented in Congress by three people: two statewide Senators, Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell, and one local Representative. If you don’t know who your Representative is, go to http://www.house.gov.
Contact your member of Congress by phone or by email to his or her chief of staff and health care legislative aide. (You may address the email to the Senator or Representative but send it to the chief of staff and health care legislative aide.) All their phone numbers and emails are in the information below.
- Senator Patty Murray
- Senator Maria Cantwell
- Representative Suzan DelBene
- Representative Rick Larsen
- Representative Jaime Herrera Beutler
- Representative Dan Newhouse
- Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers
- Representative Derek Kilmer
- Representative Pramila Jayapal
- Representative Kim Schrier
- Representative Adam Smith
- Representative Marilyn Strickland