Hospitals in Washington State have the opportunity to earn a one percent incentive payment under the Medicaid Quality Incentive Program. The incentive is included in the legislation creating the new Safety Net Assessment program.
The payment is funded in part from the hospitals contribution to the Safety Net Assessment and federal matching dollars.
- Reporting process or definitions: Albert Froling at AlbertF@wsha.org (206) 216-2509
- Specific financial questions: Andrew Busz at email@example.com or (206) 216-2533
- Quality Incentive Measure Questions: Please find the pdf document here – Updated September 16, 2021
- Measure Award Tables – Updated September 16, 2021
- Washington State Medicaid Quality Incentive Measure Guidelines – Updated September 16, 2021
- Data Collection
May 14, 2021 | MQI – Kick-off Webinar
June 28, 2021 | MQI Measure Training Webinar