Hospitals in Washington State have the opportunity to earn a one percent incentive payment under the Medicaid Quality Incentive Program. The incentive is included in the legislation creating the new Safety Net Assessment program.
The payment is funded in part from the hospitals contribution to the Safety Net Assessment and federal matching dollars.
- Reporting process or definitions: Christy Remedios at firstname.lastname@example.org (206) 577–1802
- Specific financial questions: Andrew Busz at email@example.com or (206) 216-2533
- Quality Incentive Measure Questions: Please find the pdf document here – July 24, 2020
- Measure Award Tables – June 30, 2020
- Washington State Medicaid Quality Incentive Measure Guidelines – June 19, 2020
- Data Collection
July 21, 2020 | MQI – Measure Training
July 9, 2020 | MQI – ER is for Emergencies
June 17, 2020 | MQI 2020 Program