Hospitals in Washington State have the opportunity to earn a one percent incentive payment under the Medicaid Quality Incentive Program. The incentive is included in the legislation creating the new Safety Net Assessment program.
The payment is funded in part from the hospitals contribution to the Safety Net Assessment and federal matching dollars.
- Washington State Medicaid Quality Incentive Measure Guidelines – August 7, 2019
- Request for External Review of Early Elective Delivery Case – August 6, 2019 new!
- AIM Participation Form – August 6, 2019 new!
- Measure Award Tables – June 8, 2019
- Medicaid Quality Incentive Webcast Slides – June 17, 2019
- Medicaid Quality Incentive Webcast Recording (note you will be required to register to view the recording)- June 17, 2019
- Data Collection
For questions, please contact:
Reporting process or definitions:
Jonathan Bennett at email@example.com or (206) 577-1851
Specific financial questions:
Andrew Busz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 216-2533
For questions about specific Patient Safety measures, please click here for our directory (PDF).