Hospitals in Washington State have the opportunity to earn a one percent incentive payment under the Medicaid Quality Incentive Program. The incentive is included in the legislation creating the new Safety Net Assessment program.
The payment is funded in part from the hospitals contribution to the Safety Net Assessment and federal matching dollars.
- Reporting process or definitions: Jonathan Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 577-1851
- Specific financial questions: Andrew Busz at email@example.com or (206) 216-2533
- For questions about specific Patient Safety measures, please click here for our directory (PDF).
- Washington State Medicaid Quality Incentive Measure Guidelines – September 24, 2019
- Request for External Review of Early Elective Delivery Case – August 6, 2019
- AIM Participation Form – August 6, 2019
- Measure Award Tables – February 3, 2020
- Medicaid Quality Incentive Webcast Slides – June 17, 2019
- Medicaid Quality Incentive Webcast Recording (note you will be required to register to view the recording)- June 17, 2019
- Data Collection