Hospitals in Washington State have the opportunity to earn a one percent incentive payment under the Medicaid Quality Incentive Program. The incentive is included in the legislation creating the new Safety Net Assessment program.
The payment is funded in part from the hospitals contribution to the Safety Net Assessment and federal matching dollars.
- Reporting process or definitions: Christy Remedios at email@example.com (206) 577–1802
- Specific financial questions: Andrew Busz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 216-2533
- Quality Incentive Measure Questions: Please find the pdf document here – July 24, 2020
Up Coming Webinars
- MQI Webinar – ER is for Emergencies
- July 9th – 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Register Here
- Washington State Medicaid Quality Incentive Measure Guidelines – June 19, 2020
- Measure Award Tables – June 30, 2020
- Medicaid Quality Incentive Webcast Slides – June 17, 2020
- Medicaid Quality Incentive Webcast Recording (note you will be required to register to view the recording)- June 17, 2020
- Data Collection