COVID-19 has pushed hospitals to change operational habits faster than many thought possible. Please join our peer learning panel to hear how executives from across the state are navigating the pandemic. Our panelists and topics are:
- Ettore Palazzo, MD, CMO and CQO, EvergreenHealth: Responding to the first large influx of COVID-19 patients—learnings from the first days of the pandemic.
- Christopher Beaudoin, COO, Swedish Issaquah and Christopher Dale, MD, MPH, CQO, Swedish Health Services: How A Strike Prepared Us—enduring lessons about incident command, feedback loops and system-hospital cooperation.
- Julie Petersen, CEO, Kittitas Valley Healthcare: Community Partnership—How developing and maintaining long-term relationships with local public agencies supported a successful COVID-19 response.
- Theresa Sullivan, CEO, Samaritan Healthcare: Learn and Act Fast—developing new habits of local partnerships and staff communication.
- David Carlson, DO, CPO, MultiCare Health System: Supporting Physician Practices—when a pandemic closes most care sites, how do we care for physicians?
After the panelists share their insights, we’ll have time to hear from session attendees and do Q&A. Did your hospital or health system solve a big problem in an innovative way? Or do you need more ideas on how to address the current challenges? Please join us on Wednesday, Oct. 28, 10-11:30 a.m.
Thank you to CommerceHealthcare for sponsoring this session! Your support is especially key this year as we explore new ways to host and organize events.