Register here! Please join Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner, Merritt Hawkins for a webinar on Tuesday, Aug. 18, from 11:00a.m.-12:00p.m. for an engaging and instructive look at physician-recruiting and retention during this unique time in health care history.
Key presentation points will explore:
- The world before Covid-19
- Key trends driving physician supply and demand
- Social determinants of health that are not going away
- Priority one in a crisis: retention
- Survey data: physician response to Covid-19
- The “primacy of the workshop”
- Keeping recruiting momentum going
- Recruiting in the age of Zoom
- Physician compensation/recruiting incentives
- What will change, what will stay the same
Presented by Kurt Mosley, Vice President of Strategic Alliances for Merritt Hawkins and its parent company, AMN Healthcare. Mr. Mosley has over 25 years of health care staffing and consulting experience and addresses dozens of health care professional organizations each year. Cited by U.S. News & World Report, USA Today, Modern Healthcare and many other publications, Mr. Mosley is nationally recognized for his health care staffing expertise and is a member of the globally recognized Executive Speakers Bureau. Register here!
The Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner program connects hospitals with companies to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about Merritt Hawkins or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Ed Phippen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 216-2556.