Since the COVID-19 outbreak, there has been a 40 percent increase in cybersecurity attacks by nation-states and cybercriminals. The sophistication associated with these attacks has evolved, thus creating significant challenges for those responsible for defending networks and digital assets. Often, the most significant problem is keeping up with the attacker’s tactics and assuring your cybersecurity tools can detect an attack. As we all know, no matter how hard we try or how good the tools, there are always gaps inour defenses.
On Aug. 25 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. join WHS Industry Partner Sensato to learn how to employ honeypots to close defensive gaps as part of an active breach detection strategy. The webinar will cover:
- Current attacker methodologies related to APT attacks
- How honeypots provide fast breach detection utilizing the attackers tactics against them
- How honeypots detect zero-day and nefarious activity on the network
- Best practices in configuring & deploying honeypots
- Legal myths related to honeypots
- Leveraging honeypots as part of a holistic defensive strategy
Register for this free event online. Sensato provides comprehensive cybersecurity, including peripheral devices, and specializes in the health care industry. For more information on Sensato, please contact Ed Phippen at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (206) 216-2556.