Washington Hospital Services, Inc., the for-profit arm of the Washington State Hospital Association and producer of the LEAD Academy, is pleased to offer two new professional development education opportunities available to ALL healthcare staff: Project Management Foundations for Healthcare and Managing Projects Using Microsoft Project™.
- Project Management Foundations for Healthcare is for anyone who participates or is looking to become involved in projects in the health care industry, from any area, in any role, with or without any prior formal project management training or prior project experience. This is a practical, hands-on course that presents foundational concepts, tools, best practices and the opportunity to complete a “real” project start to finish. This course is designed to teach skills and techniques that can be immediately applied on the job. This course is presented virtually in nine, 2.5-hour highly interactive evening sessions from 6-8:30 p.m. each Wednesday from Sept. 8 through Nov. 3.
- Managing Projects with Microsoft Project™ Course expands Project Management skills by teaching how software can help manage projects. This immediately follows the Foundations course and is a practical, hands-on course on how software can help plan, schedule and track a project. Participants will also be directed on how to set up the software to fit their specific needs. No prior software knowledge or experience is required. This course is presented virtually in three, 2.5-hour evening sessions immediately following the Foundations course on Wednesdays this fall: Nov. 10 and 17, and Dec. 1, from 6-8:30 p.m.
- Project Management Foundations for Healthcare, including digital copies of the course, and certificate of attendance is $1,475 per person.
- Managing Projects with Microsoft Project™, including digital copies of the course, and certificate of attendance is $950 per person.
- Introductory Bundle – Register for both courses for a 10% discount, $2,182 per person.
Click here for more program details. Please share this professional development opportunity with your staff and colleagues. Space is limited and the registration deadline is Aug. 13. Register for Project Management Foundations and Managing Projects with Microsoft Project™ for Healthcare Courses here.
Make these courses a part of your or your staff’s training and development plan! For questions, contact, Cynthia Hay, CMP, Director Business Services, at (206) 216-2526. (Cynthia Hay)