Registration is now open for the 2021 WSHA Executive Safety Academy! This extraordinary nine-month virtual program focuses on the role of executive leaders in the improvement of safety and the science behind cultural transformation. WSHA is partnering with Healthcare Performance Improvement, a Press Ganey solution, to design and deliver the curriculum which will correspond with the ACHE Blueprint focus areas. Specific topics and session dates can be found below. Every session will take place virtually on Tuesday mornings from 8a.m.-12p.m. PST.
- March 16: High Reliability Healthcare – Human Performance & Error Prevention
- April 13: Patient Harm – Safety Culture
- June 8: Governance & Operational Leadership
- July 13: Accountability Systems – Fair & Just Culpability Management
- Sept. 21: Leading Organizational Learning
- Nov. 9: Safety & Reliability Culture Sustainment
The Executive Safety Academy is intended for hospital and health system CEOs, with the option of enrolling additional members of your executive team to learn with you. Additionally, through breakout experiences there will be focused time for you to engage with your CEO peers and learn from each other’s experiences in a supportive and trusting environment.
The member tuition rate is $1,750 for CEO registration. Additional team members are $350 per individual registration. Register online now. Please contact Cat Mazzawy at email@example.com or Midori Sudo at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any program or registration questions.