Join WHS Industry Partner Sensato for a special virtual cybersecurity Tabletop Simulation from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday, May 11. Register here. A defined cybersecurity incident response program is essential to protecting your organization. Testing the plan and ensuring it works in the event of an attack is critical. Once an attacker is in your network, research shows that you have approximately 14 minutes to respond quickly to thwart the attackers’ efforts. Beyond the 14 minutes, your actions become a recovery focus instead of a response effort. Therefore, what you do in those first 14 minutes is crucial.
Do you know how your team and incident response plan would fare in an attack? This free event will give you a look into how you would respond and is very effective at helping you uncover any gaps in your plan.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Understand how your team reacts under pressure
- Test your cybersecurity response plan for effectiveness
- Uncover holes in your response plan and areas for improvement
- Discover tactics to include in your response plan that you haven’t thought about before
- Leave with a better understanding of your cybersecurity response preparedness
By joining this community, you can regularly access free health care cybersecurity education and get alerted to threat intelligence gathered by our Cybersecurity Operations Center team. We encourage all members of your IT or Security teams to sign up.
A few highlights of the program include:
- Monthly free cybersecurity education – taking place on the last Thursday of every month at 11 a.m.
- Ongoing alerts to high-risk cybersecurity threats with recommended actions
- Access to a private YouTube channel with exclusive education and training videos (you’ll get immediate access upon program registration)
- Access to a private LinkedIn Group to network with your peers
- Exclusive access to cybersecurity-specific special events
Sensato will also host a webinar May 25, Securing AI Systems in Healthcare: Best Practices and Policy Guidelines, which will help you understand AI threats and how to develop and implement an AI-specific security policy.
Sensato is a Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner. The Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about Sensato or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Ed Phippen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 216-2556. (Ed Phippen)