Interested in attending the 2022 WSHA Leadership Summit, but unable to commit to traveling or prefer to avoid in-person gatherings? WSHA intentionally developed this year’s educational content to be equally engaging for virtual attendees. The virtual simulcast programming will take place May 16-17 and includes the following schedule of events:
Monday, May 16:
- The Board’s Role in Leading a Culture of Safety
- Emerging from COVID: Re-energizing Approaches to Achieve Zero Harm
- Patients Don’t Choose to be Harmed: We Choose How to Respond
- Leadership Practices to Build & Sustain a High Reliability Organization
Tuesday, May 17:
- Welcome Announcements & Award Presentation
- Health Equity in the Pacific Northwest
- Workforce Wellbeing: Managing Team Emotional Wellness
- Closing Remarks/Adjourn
Individual registration is $399, but group discounts are available upon request. Safety and quality leaders, executive teams and trustees and commissioners are highly encouraged to attend the Summit together to collaboratively engage in the program. Participants can earn up to four credit hours towards their WSHA & AWPHD Health Care Governance certification or recertification.
Register online or visit the event webpage for additional details. Please contact Member Engagement Specialist Jessie Blumer at JessieB@wsha.org for assistance.
Thank you to our event sponsors: Networx Health, Pivio Health, Sound Physicians, SpaceLabs, Stoel Rives, the University of Washington Psychiatry Consultation Line and Western Healthcare Insurance Trust.