Strategies and Tools
The content below is shared with permission and on behalf of WSHA, their members, other organizations or Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services- Partnership for Patients Community Practice’s dedicated Resource Center. Please credit appropriately.
We are here to help:
- Partnership for Patients. Partnership for Patients (PfP) is an initiative through the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). We urge you to visit both the WSHA’s PfP page and the CMS PfP page.
- Starting PFE at your hospital
- Person/Patient and Family Engagement Metrics
- Person/Patient and Family Engagement Toolkit – updated!!
- Learning Events
- Resources & Tools
- Data (coming soon)
- Person/Patient & Family Engagement in the News (coming soon)
If you need immediate assistance, please reach out to Tamara Glover, Director of Quality and Performance Improvement firstname.lastname@example.org 206-577-1820