Need Care? Get Care.
The “Need Care? Get Care” public education campaign addresses misconceptions around health care access and encourages appropriate use of hospitals, health systems and clinics. It builds confidence with people that health care is available and safe by demystifying the two main barriers to care experienced by the public – fear of catching COVID-19 and concern that providers are too busy with COVID-19 patients to care for others.
Organizations and individuals are invited to participate in the campaign! The resources available below are free to use. When posting on social media, please use the hashtags #getcareWA and #dontdelaycare and tag WSHA so we can see your content.
Share, like or retweet WSHA campaign posts on social media. You are welcome to engage with or build on any of our social content.
- WSHA Facebook @WAhospitals
- WSHA Twitter @WAHospitals
- WSHA LinkedIn @Washington State Hospital Association
Please use the graphics below to participate in the campaign on your social media profiles. Remember to use the hashtags #getcareWA and #dontdelaycare.
- Image: My healthcare is essential right now
- Image: It is that important
- Image: It’s too risky not getting care
- Image: It might be an emergency
- Image: I can make an appointment
- Image: They have room for me
- Image: It is safe
- Image: I can’t delay my care
- Image: I’m safe going to the hospital
Looking for inspiration? You’re welcome to use one of these sample social media messages. If you use the call to action “Get the facts” as part of your post, you can link to WSHA’s public education webpage.
- Life is paused right now—but your health isn’t. Hospitals and clinics across Washington are taking precautions to ensure your safety. Get the facts. #getcareWA #dontdelaycare
- If you have a concern about your physical or emotional health, Washington hospitals and clinics are here to help through virtual or in-person visits. Get the facts. #getcareWA #dontdelaycare
- Delaying your health care may mean getting worse. Care is available across Washington by phone, video call, or in person. Get the facts. #getcareWA #dontdelaycare
- Washington’s hospitals and clinics are available, safe, and ready to help you with all of your medical concerns. Get the facts. #getcareWA #dontdelaycare
- Washington hospitals and clinics want to hear from you. Care is available across Washington by phone, video call, or in person. Get the facts. #getcareWA #dontdelaycare
Watch and share the campaign video! The video is available online.