The entire health care community is sharing the message that social distancing and masks save lives. We know that wearing a mask makes a huge difference in stopping the spread of COVID-19. Many different hospitals and public health districts are exploring how best to encourage those around them to wear a mask.
WSHA is collecting the various masking and social distancing campaigns and resources to coordinate messages. Many of the campaigns compliment one another and can strengthen this effort to educate and engage the larger community.
The materials below are publicly available, and we encourage you to review them and utilize any that are appropriate for your organization. If you have launched or are developing similar materials and would like to share them, please contact Emily Pate at email@example.com.
Masks Work, So Work Your Mask (Providence Health System)
- Take your best mask selfie, post to social media with #workyourmask and tag @workyourmask
Department of Health
- The DOH created masking resources and recommendations for employees, employers and the public.
Washington State Medical Association
Seattle Public Health
- Informational handouts available in Amharic, Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Russian, Somali, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Educational video on face coverings for Deaf, Hard of Hearing and DeafBlind community members.
Spread Kindness, Not COVID
- Spread Kindness is a Spokane initiative to keep the community healthy and help businesses stay open, focused on compassion, respect and kindness.
- Digital toolkit available on kindnessnotcovid.org
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
MaryBridge Children’s Hospital