Women’s Leadership Program
April 21 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$2,495
10 Sessions: April 21- June 16
Join fellow Washington healthcare professionals in an intimate, virtual learning environment designed for women seeking a path towards impactful leadership. Your success can transform the future of organizational culture. This program aims to empower and support your professional ambitions by delivering a curriculum of four, healthcare-specific Learning Modules:
- Negotiation Strategies for Women
- Power Presence, Influence and Credibility
- Strategy of Healthcare
- How to Think Like a CFO
The integrated approach goes beyond standard education models by providing opportunities to:
- Acquire in-depth academic knowledge presented by Merage School distinguished faculty,
- Develop new skills through application exercises and case study analysis,
- Network, share and strategize with peers during facilitated coaching sessions,
- Gain industry insight from panel discussions featuring healthcare leaders throughout WA, and
- Create community with a cohort of 6-8 peers with whom all breakouts will be attended.
Program is designed for women seeking to advance their career through leadership, influence, communication and confidence and for professionals of any gender identity who support the advancement of executives who identify as women.