- This event has passed.
Executive Safety Academy
April 13, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
A nine-month course focused on the role of executive leaders in the improvement of safety and the science behind cultural transformation.
- Co-produced by Healthcare Performance Improvement, a Press Ganey solution
- Curriculum based on the ACHE Blueprint focus areas
- Pending approval of Category 2 ACHE Credits
- Breakout experiences to engage with your peers in a supportive environment
- Six Virtual Sessions on Tuesdays, 8am-12pm PST
- April 13 – High Reliability Healthcare, Human Performance & Error Prevention
- June 8 – Patient Harm, Safety Culture
- July 13 – Governance & Operational Leadership
- Sept 21 – Accountability Systems, Fair & Just Culpability Management
- Oct 19 – Leading Organizational Learning
- Nov 9 – Safety & Reliability Culture Sustainment
- Recommended Audience: Hospital and health system CEOs, with the option of enrolling additional members of your executive team to learn with you.
- WSHA Member Tuition: CEO = $1,750 | Additional Team Member = $350
- Non-Member Tuition: CEO = $2,750 | Additional Team Member = $550
- Contact Us: Cat Mazzawy (CatM@wsha.org)