- This event has passed.
CNO and CQO Learning Collaborative
March 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
• Receive updates on safety and quality initiatives and legislative priorities.
• Articulate the role of the CNO and CQO in leading safety and quality.
• Receive tools and best practices for preventing hospital acquired conditions.
• Interact with data on health disparities.
• Apply just culture principles to safety and quality initiatives.
• Network with peers leading safety and quality in hospitals in our region.
WSHA Learning Collaboratives are available exclusively to WSHA systems, hospitals, physicians. They are also open to organizations participating in the WSHA/ASHNHA Partnership for Patients, including members of the Alaska State Hospital and Nursing Home Association. WSHA encourages your hospital to extend this invitation to your program providers, leaders and staff involved with relevant areas or work or study.