- This event has passed.
Antimicrobial Stewardship and Infection Prevention Learning Collaborative (Oregon Hospitals)
February 4 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
11am – 12pm
- Discuss the what kinds of training are available and helpful for infection prevention work
- List the options for infection prevention training and certification
- Discuss options for infection prevention in critical access hospital settings
- Answer questions related to antimicrobial stewardship, including new CMS rule
- John B. Lynch MD, MPH, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Medical Director of HMC Infection Control.
- Meg Kilcup, PharmD, Director Safety and Quality, Washington State Hospital Association
This webinar is for hospital staff only. All others please enquire before registering.