- This event has passed.
Medicaid Quality Incentive (MQI) 2021 Training Webinar: ER is For Emergencies
August 18, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Washington State Hospital Association (WSHA) + Collective Medical
For WA State hospitals participating in the 2021 Medicaid Quality Incentive measure ‘ER is for Emergencies’, WSHA and Collective Medical encourage and invite you to join this 30-minute informational and/or measure refresher training. This training will assist users with the overall workflow of the measure within the Collective medical (EDIE) portal as well as outline the logic behind the measure.
Washington State hospital emergency rooms serve as a clinical care gateway and play an integral role in supporting emergent and urgent care needs in our communities.
For nearly 10 years, WSHA has partnered with the WA State Healthcare Authority, Washington State Medical Association and Collective Medical to support and identify non-emergent care needs through the Seven Best Practices to support patient-centric care needs and link to appropriate clinical care pathways.
All WA State hospitals that have an emergency room, including ‘Free-standing/Stand-alone” facilities are included in this initiativ
- Review initiative
- Review eligibility (re: standalone/free-standing ED issues that arose this last year for member hospitals)
- Review measure process in Collective Platform EDie Portals (for case managers)
- Discuss frequently asked Q’s or barriers we have learned from our members
- Rachel Leiber, Customer Success Executive, Collective Medical
- Janel Grimmett, Product Operations, Collective Medical
- Matt Shevrin, Senior Data Analyst, WSHA
- Tina Seery, Senior Director Quality and Performance Improvement, WSHA