2021 Annual Meeting eSeries
October 28 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
We hope you will join us and your colleagues from around the state as we reconnect and recharge together! The five sessions of the eSeries will take place from Sept. 16–Dec. 9 on Thursdays at 10 a.m.
Unlimited organization access to the entire series is available for $999, and individual registration is available for $299.
Speakers and Topics
- Sept. 16 – Hanna Ubl: Corporate Culture Improvement
- Sept. 30 – Dr. Kevin Jenkins: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Oct. 28 – Nicole Malachowski: Resiliency through Adversity
- Nov. 11 – Phil Gwoke: Multi-Generational Workforces
- Dec. 9 – Dr. Abdul El-Sayed: Science, Culture & Policy of Public Health