WSHA’s Government Affairs team has published its update to its State Regulatory Issues webpage. Members will find a comprehensive view of state rulemaking activities that affect them. This month, the team is highlighting:
- Balance Billing Protection Act;
- Prescription Drug Pricing Transparency Program;
- Whistleblower Protections;
- Dangerous Waste; and
- Pharmacy Commission FAQ’s.
The team is also highlighting two federal regulatory issues:
- Work Visas; and
- Independent Contractor Status.
The webpage includes a link to WSHA’s Top Priority State Rules Tracker, which shows the highest-priority ongoing state rulemaking activities impacting hospitals and health systems. (David Streeter, DavidS@wsha.org)