Save the date on March 20, 2019 for the first WSHA CNO and CQO Learning Collaborative, a day of learning and collaboration geared toward executive leaders responsible for safety and quality in their organizations. National and local experts will present best practices for preventing hospital acquired conditions and answer your biggest questions on what leaders can do to accelerate safety and quality improvement.
Objectives for the day:
- Receive updates on safety and quality initiatives and legislative priorities.
- Articulate the role of the CNO and CQO in leading safety and quality.
- Receive tools and best practices for preventing hospital acquired conditions.
- Interact with data on health disparities.
- Apply just culture principles to safety and quality initiatives.
- Network with peers leading safety and quality in hospitals in our region.