When planning for 2022 events, WSHA staff re-committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our members, their workforces and their patients. WSHA has not hosted an in-person event since February 2020. This time has given us an opportunity to reflect on our events strategy and how we can ensure WSHA events continue to be valuable and accessible to our members.
With this in mind, it is my pleasure to announce the WSHA 2022 Events Pilot Calendar. The pilot is intentionally a hybrid of virtual and in-person events to allow for flexibility as we transition back to gathering in person.
2022 WSHA/AWPHD Events Pilot
- Virtual Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Workshop: Feb. 10 & 24, March 10 & 24 & April 7. This event is intended for hospital c-suite leadership, trustees & commissioners. Registration is $749 per organization. Register now.
- Hybrid (capped in-person) WSHA Leadership Summit: May 15-17, Walla Walla, WA. This event is intended for CEOs, chief medical officers, chief nursing officers, chief quality officers, safety & quality leaders, and trustees & commissioners. Individual and organization registration will be available.
- Hybrid (capped in-person) Pacific Northwest Sepsis Conference: June 6-7, Marriott Seattle Airport. This event is intended for sepsis coordinators, infection preservationists, bedside care providers and anyone with an interest in improving sepsis care and outcomes.
- In-person AWPHD/WSHA CEO Retreat: June 26-28, Campbell’s Resort, Chelan, WA. This event is intended for AWPHD & WSHA hospital & health system CEOs. Individual registration will be available. Campbell’s Resort is now accepting reservations for CEOs who will be attending this event.
- Hybrid (capped in-person) WSHA Annual Meeting: Oct. 17-19, Hyatt Regency Lake Washington, Renton, WA. This event is intended for c-suite leadership, management, safety & quality leaders, and trustees & commissioners. Individual and organization registration will be available.
Further 2022 events registration information will be shared in January 2022. The above calendar does not reflect our plans for beyond 2022 – events in 2023 and beyond will be developed based on evolving safety precautions and member feedback.
We are excited to offer this event lineup to our Washington health care community and are working with a variety of expert partners to provide high-quality events content. If you have any questions or would like additional information, I invite you to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.