Join Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner careLearning for the webinar the “Trimming Small Hospital Learning Management System Costs” from 12-12:45 Thursday, June 22. In this webinar you will gain practical knowledge of how the careLearning system will help you organize and manage your education. careLearning is non-profit partner of Washington Hospital Services and over 40 state hospital associations. Register here.
What you will learn:
- What careLearning is: Award-winning learning management system, full course catalog specific for health care, competency management, performance management, and more
- Learn how the careLearning system will assist your organization in effectively managing online education
- Maximize course offerings for your employees in a cost and resource effective way
- Witness how easy and comprehensive the documentation and reporting will make your next performance evaluation or audit
- See the ways that education is centralized so that employees and managers can easily find out what education is required or available
- Discuss the implementation process and product support
- Ask questions of a careLearning Product Expert
Who will benefit:
Anyone who has a vested interest in providing education to employees. This might include:
- Staff educators
- Human resources
- Nursing executives or managers
- Compliance officers
Feel free to share this invitation with your internal hospital networks.
Unable to attend? Register anyway and we will send you the slides and webinar recording to all registrants.
The Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about careLearning or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Cynthia Hay at email@example.com or call (206) 216-2526. (Cynthia Hay)