Join Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner LifeNet Health for the Compassion Fatigue: Reclaim the Joy of Caring webinar from 1–2 p.m., Thursday, May 12. Attendees will learn about what can lead to compassion fatigue and burnout — along with strategies to help you make a healthy change:
- Causes, personal risk factors, and symptoms of compassion fatigue and burnout
- Personal and professional impact
- Healthy vs. unhealthy caregiving
- Challenges of thwarting compassion fatigue and strengths that can minimize burnout
- Strategies to enhance resilience
This webinar is worth one continued education credit. Register online here. You are welcome to print or download the event flyer and share this invitation with anyone in your hospital network who may be interested. LifeNet Health’s Donation 360 webinar schedule is online as well.
The Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about LifeNet Health or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Cynthia Hay at email@example.com or call (206) 216-2526.