Join Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner careLearning, a web-based online learning solution, from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. on Oct. 5 for a webinar on how the careLearning system will help you organize and manage your hospital’s education program. Hospitals across the country utilize this cost-effective learning solution to ensure all employees have required regulatory training as well as access to hundreds of health care related courses. Users can create an unlimited number of facility-specific courses and manage instructor-led meetings, and automatically track and create reports with a few quick clicks. Register online here.
This webinar is intended for staff educators, human resources, nursing executives or managers, and compliance officers. Webinar attendees will:
- Discover who careLearning is and what they have to offer organization such as award-winning Learning Management System, full course catalog specific for health care, competency management, performance management, and much more.
- Learn who the careLearning system will assist in effectively managing both online and live education.
- Maximize course offerings for employees in a cost and resource-effective way.
- Witness how easy and comprehensive the documentation and reporting will make your next performance evaluation or audit.
- See the ways the education is centralized so that employees and managers can easily find out what education is required or available.
- Discuss the implementation process and product support.
- Ask questions of a careLearning Product Expert.
careLearning is a non-profit Industry Partner of Washington Hospital Services and a service partner of over 40 other state hospital associations. The Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about careLearning or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Cynthia Hay at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 216-2526.