The Washington State Registry Program (WSRP) is a streamlined vendor management services (VMS) initiative designed to assist participating institutions obtain vital supplemental health care personnel without the cumbersome and time-consuming administrative problems normally associated with securing staff from outside agencies. Several states throughout the country currently use this same 100 percent vendor-neutral model and have gleaned significant benefits from participating. The goal of the WSRP is to ensure the appropriate standards are in place when supplemental staff needs arise. The Washington State Registry Program is being offered totally free of charge to participating WSHA members. The Washington State Registry Program helps you:
- Maintain and enhance quality of care
- Increase access to supplemental staff from high-quality agencies
- Ensure compliance with state and national accrediting bodies
- Ensure vendor neutrality while maximizing commitment to customer needs
- Eliminate agency solicitations and cold-calls
- Standardized staffing agreement and web-based software tool
- Ensures that all supplemental staff have licensure, credentialing and background checks consistent with regulatory and joint commission requirements.