Eight Washington hospitals received a 5-star rating for Overall Hospital Quality for 2022 from the Center’s for Medicaid and Medicare (CMS). Congratulations to the 5-star recipients for their demonstrated dedication to hospital quality:
- Evergreenhealth Medical Center;
- Island Hospital;
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center;
- Providence Mount Carmel Hospital;
- St. Anthony Hospital;
- Swedish Medical Center / Cherry Hill;
- Swedish Medical Center; and
- Virginia Mason Medical Center!
The 2022 rating was based on performance across mortality, safety, readmission, patient experience and timely and effective care. Learn more about the 2022 ratings online here.