As you contemplate your management and leadership team’s development and succession plans, the University of Washington suggests that you consider the UW Executive Master of Health Administration (EMHA) program as one of your resources.
The EMHA program teaches working health/health care supervisors, managers and clinicians the business, management and adaptive leadership skills needed to advance into future management and leadership roles, and further the mission and vision of their organizations.
The EMHA’s team-based approach and “Hyflex” learning model offers students the unique opportunity for interdisciplinary learning with the flexibility of participating in class sessions in-person or remotely (online). The new Hyflex model has expanded capacity and made the EMHA Program more accessible to health care professionals working outside of the Puget Sound area.
If you know of members of your management team who would benefit from an MHA degree, please consider sharing information about the UW EMHA program with them. The application deadline for the incoming Fall 2022 cohort is May 3, 2022, (with a July 15 space available deadline). Please refer potential applicants to the program’s recruitment specialist, Imad Jobah, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UW EMHA Program Highlights:
- Top-ranked Health Administration program on the West Coast
- 100% health care-focused courses
- Classes are taught by seasoned industry professionals and researchers on our faculty, at the new Bellevue GIX Campus location
- Part-time format allows students to work full-time while earning their MHA during the two years of the program
- Cohort and team-based teaching model fosters a strong network of leaders across various organizations
- Small class sized of 25-35 students
- No GRE required for application
Discover more at executivemha.uw.edu, where you can register for an upcoming informational webinar about the EMHA and other Health Management and Informatics graduate programs.