Join Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner, Scaled Data for an educational webinar on Wednesday, July 22, 11:00a.m.-12:00p.m. to learn how to turn a remote workforce into an organizational strategy using the tools and process to change the way staff and users consume technology, applications and data.
Learner objectives include:
- The pillars of alternative work ideology: Identify the types of remote work
- Establish “reasonable expectation” for productivity: What to expect from low, average and high performers
- The compliance and risk equations: How to maintain a safe, secure and policy driven remote workforce implementation
- “Lost on an Island”: How to ensure remote workers do not feel isolated and removed from the company “culture”
- The Technology: What tools do I need? What is my investment?
Webinar is presenter Scaled Data President Chad Schmitt. Chad’s unique approach to Healthcare IT draws from his 20+ year career providing thought, strategic and objective based leadership. His work spans across organizations with 1000+ providers to rural, critical access and safety net hospitals.
Chad is currently serving as the CIO for several hospitals in Washington state, through Scaled Data’s CareShare program which aims to bring an “enterprise” technology approach to underserved hospitals and clinics. He says, “My goal as a technology leader is to ensure that I’m empowering an organization by bringing alignment between technology and business objectives, specifically in the areas of revenue growth and patient experience. Technology plays such a pivotal role in healthcare, to limit its value is to deny its possibilities.”
Register online here! The Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner program connects hospitals with companies to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about Scaled Data or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Ed Phippen at EdP@wsha.org or (206) 216-2556.