Everybody is talking about artificial intelligence and machine learning lately, but is the hype real? Finding supplies and keeping them stocked to be easily accessible can be daunting, but when minutes count, it becomes even more crucial. There are AI and machine learning tools designed to ease the workload. Join us for a webinar from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 12 to learn about this growing technology and a practical example of how AI and machine learning have impacted access to lifesaving equipment and supplies at a Washington hospital, enabling more patient-facing time. Register here.
This program is the first in a series of hospital supply chain webinars and roundtables where you will hear from hospital supply chain leaders and peers as they share practical tips and tools on creating supply chain efficiencies, cost savings and innovations. Feel free to share this invitation with your internal hospital networks. Unable to attend? Register anyway and we will send you the slides and webinar recording.
- Understand what artificial intelligence and machine learning are: AI and machine learning enhance; they do not replace
- Provide creative insight on what your hospital can do with AI and machine learning
- Identify where cost savings can be realized using AI in facilities of any size
- Learn what your hospital can do today to work toward this technological advance
- Identify potential use cases for this technology in the health care supply chain
The hospital supply chain tips and tools programs are provided for WSHA hospital members in collaboration with the Western States Healthcare Materials Management Association (WSHMMA), the regional chapter of AHRMM.