CloudWave’s Sensato Cybersecurity Insider Program is a community focused on taking action to protect your patients and health care organization from cyberattacks.
Signing up for the Cybersecurity Insider Program gives you exclusive access to live monthly educational webinars, on-demand training sessions, threat intelligence alerts and more. Sign up for the program here.
Highlights of membership include:
- Monthly free cybersecurity education – taking place on the last Thursday of every month
- Ongoing alerts to high-risk cybersecurity threats with recommended actions
- Annual group tabletop simulation
- Access to a private YouTube channel (you’ll get immediate access upon program registration)
- Access to a private LinkedIn group
- Exclusive access to special events
By filling out the form, you will become a member of the Cybersecurity Insider Program community and get access to all monthly webinars, the above benefits and more.
Register now to join the next live webinar on April 27 at noon for “Cloud vs On-Premises: Lessons from the Trenches,” where you will learn the benefits and pitfalls of moving to the cloud and the implications on cybersecurity that you should consider.
You’ll get an email with more details about what to expect monthly in 2023.
The Cybersecurity Insider Program is open to hospital and health care organizations only.
Sensato is a Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner. The Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about Sensato or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Ed Phippen at email@example.com or call (206) 216-2556. (Ed Phippen)