Join Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner Sensato for their next webinar as part of the Cybersecurity Insider Program: Cloud vs On-Premises: Lessons from the Trenches at 12 p.m. April 27. Learn the benefits and pitfalls of moving to the cloud and the implications for cybersecurity.
To attend the Cloud vs On-Premises: Lessons from the Trenches webinar, register to become a member of the Cybersecurity Insider Program and get access to:
- Monthly free cybersecurity education (last Thursday of every month)
- Ongoing alerts to high-risk cybersecurity threats with recommended actions
- Annual group tabletop simulation
- Access to a private YouTube channel (you’ll get immediate access upon program registration)
- Access to a private LinkedIn group
- Exclusive access to special events
By registering, you will become a member of the Cybersecurity Insider Program community and get access to all monthly webinars, the above benefits, and more.
CloudWave’s Sensato Cybersecurity Insider Program is a community focused on taking action to protect your patients and health care organization from cyberattacks.
The Cybersecurity Insider Program is open to hospital and health care organizations only.
Sensato is a Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner. The Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about Sensato or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Ed Phippen at email@example.com or call (206) 216-2556. (Ed Phippen)