Washington Hospital Services is excited to partner with WSHA to launch Quality Essentials 101, a 10-week virtual program that brings together quality leaders and subject matter experts to form and share the foundational elements of quality improvement in the health care setting. Participants will learn key concepts and improvement tools to prepare new and emerging quality leaders to build their organizations’ capacity for improvement. This program is open to quality leader professionals, providers, infection control professionals and anyone in the health care space leading quality improvement work. Continuing education credits are available for this program.
Quality Essentials 101 runs every other Tuesday from 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. starting May 30. Our robust program covers the following topics for participants to explore:
- Module 1: Introduction to Quality Essentials 101
- Module 2: Leading a Just Culture of Safety
- Module 3: Process Improvement
- Module 4: Data: From Numbers to Action
- Module 5: Population and Community Health
- Module 6: Survey Readiness