Join Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner, Parker, Smith & Feek from 11a.m.-12p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 2 for a webinar on Preventing Workplace Violence. Parker Smith & Feek will be joined by a variety of experts who will share their insights on mental health, workplace violence prevention, and the safety net of new insurance policies for active shooter incidents. Learn how to recognize warning signs and respond to a workplace violence event. This group will answer the following questions:
- What signs can I be on the lookout for with my workforce to avoid a workplace violence situation?
- What programs and assistance can an employer provide to these individuals?
- If a situation unfolds at the workplace, what basic training can we provide our workforce?
- If the worst-case situation occurs, what liability do we have as an employer?
- What new insurance policies are available and how do they respond to different situations in the workplace?
Upon registering, you will have the ability to submit up to three questions. This webinar will be recorded and posted on the Parker, Smith & Feek website within a week after the presentation. Register online here.
The Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about Parker Smith & Feek or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Cynthia Hay at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 216-2526.