The Action Collaborative on Decarbonizing the U.S. Health Sector (Climate Collaborative) is committed to galvanizing a movement within the health sector to mitigate and adapt to climate change, while centering and maximizing human health and equity. Hospitals and others are invited to join the growing network of organizations to extend the reach and impact of this work.
Network Organizations actively support and contribute to the work of the Climate Collaborative and:
- Are listed on the Climate Collaborative’s webpage, along with an organizational “commitment statement” describing current and/or future work to address climate change, as well as a representative’s contact information
- Receive regular updates on the work of the Climate Collaborative, including priority invitations to public meetings and advance notice of new resources and publications
- Have opportunities to provide input on Climate Collaborative activities
- Receive communications tools such as social media toolkits and infographics to disseminate to their own networks
- Receive networking and information-sharing opportunities
Submit your application online here. The deadline is listed as March 15, 2022, but the call for applicants is remaining open past that date.