We are excited to announce the webinar “DASH Premium Length of Stay Dashboard Stay Phase II” from 11 a.m. to noon Thursday, Aug. 17. In this session we’ll delve deeper into the enhanced features of the DASH Premium Length of Stay dashboard. This webinar will provide valuable insights for hospital administrators, providers and service line leaders looking to improve their length of stay strategies.
Webinar attendees will learn about the following:
- In the provider view:
- Analyze length of stay metrics specific to individual providers
- Identify patterns, outliers and trends at the provider level
- Gain insights to drive targeted interventions for reducing length of stay
- In the Organization Comparison (System, Hospital, Provider, Baseline):
- Compare length-of-stay performance across different levels within the organization
- Benchmark and identify best practices for length of stay optimization
- “Excess Days” (a.k.a. readmission days counted towards length of stay):
- Identify specific areas for intervention to reduce unnecessary readmissions
- Length of Stay vs Severity:
- Explore the correlation between length of stay and the severity of patients’ conditions
Register here and join us for this informative webinar on the advanced features of the DASH Premium Length of Stay dashboard. Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the slides and recording of the program.
For more information about DASH and DASH Premium webinars contact Cynthia Hay, (206) 216-2526.(Cynthia Hay)