Once an attacker is in your network, research shows that you have approximately 14 minutes to respond quickly to thwart the attacker’s efforts. Beyond the 14 minutes, your actions become a recovery effort instead of a response focus. Therefore, what you do in those first 14 minutes is crucial.
The session will be split into two sections. The first will be education about how to deploy tactical incident response and the second will be a series of real-world cyber threats for you to document how you would react using your current incident response plan. Register here.
This method is very effective at uncovering where your gaps may be.
What you’ll learn:
- Test your cybersecurity response plan for effectiveness
- Uncover holes in your response plan and areas for improvement
- Discover tactics to include in your response plan that you haven’t thought about before
- Leave with a better understanding of your cybersecurity response preparedness
By signing up for the tabletop simulation, you are also automatically registered for the Cybersecurity Insider Program. By joining, you will become a part of a community where you can regularly access free health care cybersecurity education and get alerted to threat intelligence gathered by CloudWave’s Sensato Cybersecurity Operations Center team.
Highlights of the Cybersecurity Insider Program include:
- Monthly free cybersecurity education – taking place on the last Thursday of every month at 11 a.m.
- Ongoing alerts to high-risk cybersecurity threats with recommended actions
- Special Event: Annual group Tabletop Simulation – May 11th
- Access to a private YouTube channel with exclusive education and training videos (you’ll get immediate access upon program registration)
- Access to a private LinkedIn group to network with your peers
As many people from your organization can join as you like. We recommend your incident response team, IT and IT security teams, and anyone responsible for cybersecurity at your organization to join.
Sensato is a Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner. The Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about Sensato or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Ed Phippen at email@example.com or call (206) 216-2556. (Ed Phippen)