On June 29 at 11:00 a.m., John Gomez, CloudWave’s Chief Security and Engineering Officer, and reformed hacker Hector Monsegur will discuss cybersecurity from the perspective of the hacker.
Learn first-hand why hackers do what they do and what tools and tactics they like best. Hear about what scares them when attempting to attack a system and the biggest mistakes made by defenders. Attendees will leave the webinar with a better understanding of how to define their cybersecurity strategy to stop attacks and protect their environment and their patients.
Registering for the webinar allows you to join the Cybersecurity Insider Community. The community provides access to free healthcare cybersecurity education and get alerted to threat intelligence gathered by our Cybersecurity Operations Center team. We encourage all members of your IT or Security teams to sign up.
A few highlights of the Insider Program include:
- Monthly free cybersecurity education – taking place on the last Thursday of every month at 11 a.m.
- Ongoing alerts to high-risk cybersecurity threats with recommended actions
- Access to a private YouTube channel with exclusive education and training videos
- Access to a private LinkedIn Group to network with your peers
- Exclusive access to cybersecurity-specific special events
Sensato is a Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner. The Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about Sensato or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Ed Phippen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 216-2556. (Ed Phippen)