Please join us June 22 from noon to 1pm for a presentation by Michael Geller from Providence Health and Services and WHS Industry Partner Stericycle on how to create safe, sustainable and compliant systems for pharmacy waste in offsite locations. At this webinar you will learn how to:
- Create site-specific checklists with a list of medications and disposal containers.
- Use reports that help reduce unnecessary exposure, including the tracking of manifests for handling hazardous waste and biohazardous packaging.
- Build an accountability system that blends traditionally siloed roles into facility and system-wide waste stream management roles.
- Manage and reduce risk with standardized employee training and well-kept documentation of that training.
- Better manage the unknowns with audits of current activity.
To register for this webinar please click here. We hope to see you there!