Join Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner Sensato for a free 6-part cybersecurity training series that will walk you through examples of the latest attack strategies and provide actionable tactical and strategic steps to make sure your organization would be prepared for similar attacks.
Each training session will dive into a topic from the attackers’ perspective and then dissect the best practices to defend against these attacks. Covering topics from ransomware to K2K, from high velocity and violent attacks, to slow and go attacks. Along the way you will evolve the cybersecurity skills of you and your team.
All training sessions start at 11:00 a.m. and each session will run between 1-2 hours. Session schedule:
- March 8th: Circumventing Firewalls, VPNs, and Portals “Oh My!” (a recording of this session is available)
- April 12th: Breaching Life Support Systems
- May 10th: Advanced Social Compromises
- June 14th: Low and Slow Attacks
- July 12th: K2K Attacks
- August 9th: Overcoming Physical and Network Attacks
We are offering the training series free of charge. A certificate of completion can be provided upon request. Registering once will register you for all six sessions. Register online here.