We are excited to announce that our Data Analytics Service Hub (DASH) is getting a makeover. Over the past couple months, WSHA has been working to update the website to provide the best user experience. Our goal is to make it easier to navigate to find the things you are looking for but also find new tools and resources that you may not have been aware of were available to you.
Here are some of the changes you can expect:
- Favorites – You can now add dashboards and reports to your favorites section, making them easily accessible from the homepage.
- Most recently viewed – This will show your three most recently accessed pages, dashboards or reports.
- Keyword filtering – Keywords allow you to search content by a specific metric or use-case. For instance, if you want to explore “Readmission rates,” all dashboards and reports that have a readmission rate metric will be suggested to you.
These changes are going to be implemented in three phases:
- Phase I: DASH and Better Prescribing Better Treatment (BPBT) – The new layouts for these two tools, along with the main homepage, will become active Nov. 20. Each of the features listed above will also become available to you.
- Phase II: DASH Premium – DASH Premium members can expect a new layout in December, new contexts to explore analyses and much more documentation.
- Phase III: Report Builder – Create custom reports utilizing multiple dashboards. These can be emailed to you periodically (Jessica Jenkins)