The COVID-19 health care crisis has meant a remarkable evolution for an already rapidly changing telehealth industry, and the push for virtualizing behavioral health interactions is apparent as the need for mental health services rises. With regulatory changes in reimbursement, HIPAA compliance, prescribing and licensure, organizations are working to navigate a host of new processes and the new regulatory environment.
Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner, InSight + Regroup, the nation’s leading telepsychiatry service organization, is hosting an important panel discussion and bringing telepsychiatry best practices and regulatory guidance for these times and beyond. Join Insight + Regroup for the webinar on Thursday, May 7 at 11 a.m. PDT.
Panel discussion topics:
- Best practices for blending clinic-based and in-home care models
- How EDs and crisis centers can face rising need for mental health services
- How phone consultations can supplement virtual care encounters
- Selecting a sustainable telehealth platform that is compliant beyond COVID-19
- Leveraging licensure options to begin delivering care
- Expedited credentialing processes to deploy services quickly
- Regulatory shifts and how they can shape the future of telehealth care delivery
Washington Hospital Services’ Industry Partner program connects hospitals with companies to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about InSight + Regroup, WHS or the WHS Industry Partner Program visit us online or contact Cynthia Hay at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 216-2526.