Join Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner, Scaled Data for a webinar on Citrix/Virtualization Strategy on Thursday, Nov. 19, from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. Register for the webinar here.
Scaled Data has been providing application and desktop virtualization managed and professional services for over 12 years to healthcare organizations of all sizes and complexities. They have been involved in over 250 EMR merger and acquisition projects and currently manage hundreds of thousands of virtual desktops/applications every day. Their unique service, called Agile Workspace, takes full ownership of Citrix and/or VMWare apps and desktop environments and manages the daily support, architecture and strategy 24/7, 365 days a year.
What this Webinar is: An overview of the opportunities afforded by adopting a large-scale Desktop and Application virtualization strategy.
What this Webinar is not: A technical deep dive into how these technologies work.
Who this Webinar is for: Business and Technology Managers, Directors, CTOs CIOs, COOs and anyone interested in understanding how a Citrix/Virtualization strategy may benefit your organization.
- The story of virtualization in health care: Understanding the past to help influence the future
- The “IT as Utility” model: Why consumption-based applications and desktops just makes sense
- Thin to win: A thin client strategy using the 80-10-10 rule
- Defining a strategy: Culture, business drivers, motivations, influencers and architecture
- Pivoting from disaster recovery to disaster avoidance: Use the tools you’ve invested for a new kind approach to DR
- Oh right, security: Defining models that keep your data safe
The Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner program connects hospitals with companies to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about Scaled Data or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Ed Phippen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 216-2556.