Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner Sensato has created a community where hospitals and health care organizations can regularly access free health care cybersecurity education and get alerted to threat intelligence gathered by their Cybersecurity Operations Center team, plus additional benefits.
The first monthly webinar is “Business Continuity: Why the Healthcare Sector Struggles to Recover from Cyber Incidents,” at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 23.
Highlights of the Cybersecurity Insider Program include:
- Monthly free cybersecurity education: The last Thursday of every month at 11:00 a.m.
- Ongoing alerts to high-risk cybersecurity threats with recommended actions (receive their TAC-Alerts)
- Annual group Tabletop Simulation
- Access to a private YouTube channel with exclusive education and training videos (you’ll get immediate access upon program registration)
- Access to a private LinkedIn Group to network with your peers
- Exclusive access to special events
By signing up for the Cybersecurity Insider program here you’ll automatically be registered for the monthly webinars. Registrants will get automatic notifications of all the upcoming monthly webinars.
Please feel free to share this information with your internal colleagues. This is a yearlong program, and anyone can join at any time. Previous webinar sessions will be available for download on a private YouTube channel.
Sensato is a Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner. The Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about Sensato or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Ed Phippen, email@example.com, (206) 216-2556. (Ed Phippen)