Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner Western Healthcare Insurance Trust (WHIT) hosted a webinar on June 16 on Alternative to WA State Trust Act. The webinar provided information on understanding the Trust Act and another option for employees, the enrollment process and timeline, including:
- Explaining the WA Trust Act
- Comparing to Private LTC insurance with plan features and pricing
- Introducing the WHIT Trustmark plan
- How the WHIT plan provides greater benefits than what individual members could provide on their own
- Timeline of enrollment overview
The webinar recording is available online. Please feel free to share with others. After reviewing the webinar recording, if you would like to offer the WHIT Trustmark plan to your employees, please complete the WHIT request form online. Register here for the implementation webinar at 1 p.m. Tuesday, June 29.
The Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care. For more information about Western Healthcare Insurance Trust (WHIT) or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Cynthia Hay at email@example.com or (206) 216-2526. (Cynthia Hay)