“In today’s transformative and challenging environment, we are proud of the contributions of America’s hospitals and health systems, and are encouraged by the opportunities to lead our health care system into the future,” wrote AHA President and CEO Rick Pollack. “To help advance health in America, we ask that your administration – in collaboration with Congress and the courts, and in partnership with health care providers – help modernize the public policy environment to enhance providers’ ability to improve care and make it more affordable for patients.”
- We need to reduce the regulatory burden faced by hospitals
- We need to enhance affordability and value
- We need to continue to promote quality and patient safety
- We need to ensure access to care and coverage
- We need to continue to advance health system transformation and innovation.