Learn and network with some of the most influential regional and national leaders in the telehealth industry who are shaping telehealth’s best practices. Attend the 11th Annual Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center (NRTRC) Telehealth Conference held in person in Salt Lake City, or join virtually, September 26-28. Registration gets you:
- Innovative sessions by telehealth leaders and subject-matter experts in the industry. View the full list of plenary and concurrent sessions.
- Telehealth Technology Showcase by TTAC, the National Telehealth Technology Assessment Center highlighting the latest telehealth technologies.
- A virtual platform that allows attendance to all plenary, keynote, panel and concurrent sessions.
- In-person welcome reception, in the vendor hall at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek. Book your room for the conference, group rate available.
- The NRTRC is offering scholarships for the 2022 Annual Conference. Scholarship applicants must be employed by Indian Health Services (HIS), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), Rural Health Clinic (RHC), or Critical Access Hospital (CAH). Apply by August 15th.