WSHA’s 83nd Annual Meeting October 7-8, 2015 in Seattle was a huge success. Attendees heard the latest on mental health integration, bringing a population health vision to reality, building for the 2016 state legislation session and more!
Please look below to review and download the available presentations and materials from the meeting and sessions.
Unfortunately, the presentations from many of our plenary speaker’s will not be publicly available.
Tuesday, October 6 (Annual Governance Education Day):
- Say What?! How Effective Board Process Reduces Disruption and Improves Governance, Ann Macfarlane, CAE, PRP
Wednesday, October 7:
- Plenary Session: Meeting the Challenge of Moving to Value-based Care, Brian Silverstein, MD
- Strategy Session: Building on Success: Getting Ready for the 2016 State Legislative Session
- Strategy Session: Implementing Population Health: From Vision to Reality
- Strategy Session: Maing It Work: Integrating Mental Health
- Strategy Session: Stepping Up Services to Our Multicultural Communities
Thursday, October 8:
- Trustee Breakfast: A Key to Meeting Your Community’s Health Needs