WSHA works closely with other statewide organizations on issues of close concern to hospitals and health care systems. Here are a few of the organizations we interact with on an ongoing basis; you can visit these pages to be connected to related web content. We appreciate their partnership as we all work towards a more effective and efficient health care system.
- Washington State Medical Association
- Washington Health Alliance
- Washington State Association of Local Public Health Officials
- Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (link to shared federal policy agenda)
- Bree Collaborative
- Association of Washington Business
We also work with a number of state agencies on a broad variety of issues that includes patient safety, regulation, payment, population health, insurance, reporting requirements, mental health and more: